620 Florida St., Suite 210
Baton Rouge, LA 70801
Tel: (225) 343-2776
SHERWOOD FOREST ALERT SYSTEM
Communication is an essential element in the Crime District strategic plan. As part of the plan, the District has established a rapid response communication system. The system will be used to provide security and emergency alerts in addition to other pertinent neighborhood information through the technology of your choice - voice, text, email and social media messages.
In order to receive this benefit - you must SIGN UP ONLINE.
Go to https://sfcabr.notifypanel.com/ and input your contact information. We will use your confidential information ONLY to contact you about security alerts and pertinent information of interest relative to the Sherwood Forest Crime Prevention District.
Steps for creating an account:
1. Go to https://sfcabr.notifypanel.com
2. Click "create account"
3. Fill out fillable form
4. Click "register"
Once logged in, follow the steps on your dashboard:
1. You will be emailed a link to confirm your account. YOU MUST ACCEPT THIS LINK IN ORDER TO FINALIZE YOUR REGISTRATION TO RECEIVE NOTICES.
2. Add the phone numbers you wish to receive voice and/or text messages from Sherwood Forest Crime Prevention.
3. Add the email addresses that you wish to receive alerts from Sherwood Forest Crime Prevention. You can add up to 2 email addresses to receive alerts.
4. Manage your subscriptions (Subscriptions allow you to choose how you want to receive your notices - either via phone, email or both.)
If at any time your phone number or email addresses change, please log into your account and update it to remain current in the system.